At our school we recognise that there are a number of pupils for whom specialist intervention and support may be required under our provision for SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities).
We have an Inclusion Co-ordinator and a governing body committee who ensure and monitor this provision.
Please click here for the Hertfordshire Local Offer
Please click here for Divine Saviour's statement of SEND
Please click here for our school's SEN Information Report
Please click here to read the school's SEND policy
What is Delivering Special Provision Locally (DSPL)?
DSPL is a Hertfordshire-wide partnership approach where parents, staff in early years settings and schools, further education colleges, local authority officers and representatives from other agencies, work together as part of an Area Group, reviewing and developing the range of provision and support services available to their local community that :
- Meets the needs of children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), aged 0-25, as close to home as possible.
- Improves outcomes for wellbeing and attainment
- Widens choice for children and parents/carers
- Removes barriers to learning
- Uses resources more effectively
Please click http://dsplarea9.org.uk/ to reach the DSPL 9 website