Sports Premium Funding
Up until the academic year 2019/2020, the Government is making available to all schools a sum of money annually to allow them to continue to develop sports provision within school and to help schools increase pupil participation in sporting activity. This money presently equates to £8000 per school per yer plus an additional £5 per child. For our school this means approximately £8,800.00 per year.
Please click here to view details of how the sports premium grant is being spent at our school.
Sports Premium Sustainability Statement:
At Divine Saviour we aim to ensure improvements in PE provision and increased participation rates are sustainable by:
- Employing PE specialist staff - a specialist sports leaders has been employed by the school.
- Upskilling staff through CPD
- Purchasing high quality resources to support the teaching and assessment of PE.
- Succession planning in PE leadership
- Maintaining our 'Gold' level School Games mark